FT25CC offers many functionalities but is primarily intended for VoIP or video calling. You can program up to 12 SIP accounts into the telephone, and thanks to the HD camera, you can communicate via video at 720p resolution.
FT25CC also contains a DECT module to which you can connect a maximum of 1 DECT handset or wireless receiver. A Wi-Fi client is also built into the unit, which means you can connect the telephone without a wired connection. Or if you would rather use a wired network connection, then you can connect using the two, high-speed LAN ports.
Thanks to Bluetooth and GAP support, wireless headsets are also easy to connect to the FT25CC.
Via the HDMI interface, it is possible to transfer the tablet image to a larger monitor. This is handy, for example, when you are holding a video conference with several participants. The two USB ports allow you to connect USB sticks for extra storage possibilities and for the transferring of files.
The FT25CC cannot be used as a mobile tablet; it must always be connected to the power supply unit supplied.
If you do not want to use the separate power supply unit, you can also choose to power the FT25CC via Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- 10.1" HD Touch display (IPS / 1280 x 800 / 24 Bit)
- Android 4.2.2 operating system
- Up to 12 voice channels and SIP accounts
- Integrated 720p HD camera for video conferencing
- Integrated Wi-Fi Client, Bluetooth and DECT module
- 2 x Gigabit LAN with PoE, 2 x USB 2.0 and HDMI port
- Address book via Google Contacts, Exchange, XML
- Fasttel app for videophony pre-installed
Total dimensions :
Height: 186 mm
Width: 269 mm
Depth: 32 mm